In this workshop, ServiceNow developers will share their expertise on common design patterns, tips and tricks to build powerful Flows and Actions in Flow Designer and IntegrationHub. This session will focus on:
- Best Practices for Spoke design with different types of Authentication mechanisms
- Connection and Credential Aliases
- Multiple connections and credentials
- Basic, OAuth and API Key type credentials
- Best Practices for Step design
- Best Practices in Error Handling
- Creating choice list outputs for actions to help developers to achieve powerful flows in IntegrationHub.
Finally, we will develop a small third party integration application between ServiceNow and a third party integration system using the best practices we've learned.