In this workshop, ServiceNow developers will share their expertise on common design patterns, tips and tricks to build powerful Flows and Actions in Flow Designer and IntegrationHub. This session will focus on:
- Authentication Design Patterns. Which do you choose, and why?
- One connection and credential
- One connection and multiple credentials
- Multiple connections and credentials
- Creating choice list outputs for actions. This will help developers to achieve powerful flows in IntegrationHub.
- How (and how not) to send file attachments to third parties using the REST step.
- HTML best practices for Action Descriptions.
Finally, we will develop a small third party integration application between ServiceNow and an external storage provider using the best practices we've learned and new Flow Designer features.